This policy applies to personal information collected by OTClistings.com and sets out how the company will safeguard your privacy.
In this policy, OTClistings.com includes OTClistings.com, Amalgamated Enterprises, and its subsidiaries.
- We collect personal information directly from you and will have sought your consent to do this.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We use your personal information to provide you with financial products and services and to perform our regular and necessary business functions.
- We may disclose your personal information to organizations that carry out functions on our behalf and to other third parties where the product or service requires this disclosure.
- We may also share your personal information within OTClistings.com and Knowledge Publishing and our joint venture partners to tell you about other products and services we offer.
- We do not sell your personal information to outside companies, but may use the information in relations to marketing products
Accessing Your Personal Information and Opting Out of Marketing
- You can opt out of receiving marketing material from us at any time;
OTClistings.com uses Double opt-in to ensure everyone who is added to our mailing lists confirms that they want to be on the list.
In a single opt-in, people submit an e-mail address and ask (opt) for specific e-mails to be sent to them. The inherent issue with a single opt-in is that people might submit their name inadvertently, or someone may have submitted their name for them, against their wishes.
Double opt-in is an enhanced permission that tackles these issues.
With double opt-in, the submitted name is not immediately added to a mailing list. Instead, an e-mail is sent to the address, asking for confirmation that the e-mail address should indeed be added. If the recipient of the confirmation e-mail does nothing, the submitted address is taken off of any mailings. The name is only added to a distribution list if the recipient responds to the confirmation e-mail.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us you can write to us at: Info@otclistings.com
Additionally, our sites are not directed at children under the age of 13. We operate our sites in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/coppa.shtm) and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.