- Quotation Board (dual listings only)
- Entry Standard
- General Standard
- Prime Standard
- Quotation Board
- Entry Standard Segment
- General Standard Segment
- Prime Standard Segment
To qualify, a company must meet the following basic criteria:
- Minimum age of company—2 years
- Minimum 30 shareholders
- Company must provide evidence of a minimum nominal capital of €750.000 (EUR or its equivalent in another currency at the exchange rate on the date of confirmation) paid-in-capital and the nominal value of the shares must not be less than €1.00 (one euro);
- 10% minimum free float shares • Audited financials (National GAAP or IAS/IFRS US-GAAP, et. al.), prepared locally, for the year prior three years, or less if the company is not three years old;
- Approved Prospectus
- And other listing documents, forms and requirements.
Shares to be listed
Up to 100% of the owners’ shares will be “registered” and become free trading and listed on the
Exchange, but these shares may be subject to a “lock up” agreement for a determined period of time to permit the financing to take place first.
A company can expect a substantially higher public market valuation than would be attributed to it as a private concern. For example, private companies are typically valued at a multiple of 3 to 5 times EBIT, whereas this same company, in a public market with liquidity of its stock, would have valuation of 15 to 20 or more times EBIT and even development stage companies with no revenue or profits often have very high valuations as public companies.
Time for Listing/Trading
Typically, once due diligence information has been fully delivered by the Company, the entire process takes 4-6 months to complete the listing and to commence trading.
Raising Capital; Investor Road Show
Once trading commences, the Company will be taken on an extensive road show across Germany and Switzerland to expose the financing to appropriate groups with the expectation to secure funding commitments within one to two weeks. The investor groups will buy new stock at a negotiated discount to the market price. The cost of the road show is included in FSEListings.com’s fee, except for the travel and accommodation expenses of the representatives of the Company. Also, you can expect an industry typical success fee payable upon funding.
Multi City Show: Cities may include: Zurich, Munich, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Face to face meetings with funding groups and strategic investors, arranged to generate substantial interest for the Company’s stock in major European equity markets.
Maximized results by handpicking the parties for each presentation to ensure the best possible fit between the attendees and the Company.
Submit Your Company For A Free Evaluation
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available