Part of the Deutsche Boerse Group and FSE Group of companies News: Deutsche Boerse Acquisition of NYSE Euro-Next Would Make The FSE part of the largest Private Equity Exchange in the World
In light of last weeks discussion with regards to the landmark acquisition talks of the NYSE-Euronext by Germany’s Deutsche Boerse in a deal valued at more than $10 billion, we project that creating the world’s largest financial exchange will only increase the value of listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
The combination of the two exchanges will create markets that would control trading in companies worth more than $20 trillion, or about 40 percent of the world’s stock market value.
That means access to 40% of the world’s stock market value!
By listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, your firm benefits from being part of the Deutsche Boerse Group and the investors within the family of exchanges.
The combined company will have a market capitalization of $25 billion and will be headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
This deal will increase the lead of the NYSE as the largest share trading exchange in the world, adding Frankfurt to the NYSE along with already owned four other European exchanges.
More and more firms look to list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and go public from around the world.
Including Spain, Netherlands, Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, France, Sweden, Portugal, and the rest of Europe, the US, Canada, India, Australia, Latin America, Central America, South Africa and Asia. The family of companies of our officially recognized FSE group FSE Listings Inc of companies and Go Public professional domains are available to view at:
Other Firms and Domains associated with the FSE Listings Group
Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings: Why list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange?
- More Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings than all the other exchanges in the world accept NYSE and NASDAQ, the current merger would increase that to the largest in the world
- No restrictions on shares, even for officers and insiders, thus ALL SHARES are free-trading.
- The marketing of shares and companies in Germany are allowed within the rules of BAFIN, which is a much more relaxed regulatory structure from the perspective the onus is on the investor and not as much the Issuer
- A prospectus is not required, and the minimum capital-in is only 500,000 euro
- There are no minimum percentage of free float shareholders
- An audit is not required on the First Quoation Board, and financials are only management prepared
- There is no Sarbanes-Oxley like the OTCBB or NASDAQ
- There are no regulatory approvals for news and acquisitions like the TSX or ASX, thus you can operate your mergers efficiently without delay
- The number of retail and instituitional investors within the exchange make it more liquid than all exchanges in the world, especially with the NYSE merger, with the exception of NASDAQ and NYSE at present
- Naked short selling is BANNED
- Listing a company can occur in 3-6 weeks, making it the fastest exchange to list on than any other public listing on an exchange
- On going costs are minimal, 5k euro per annum, with no quarterly requirements or costly exchange fees such as those at the OTCBB, TSX Venture, Hong Kong, BSE or ASX exchanges
- Companies can act as their own underwriter, thus public offerings can be done on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange without the cost of an underwriter
- Frankfurt is eligible for many countries retirement contributions, such as RRSP accounts in Canada, and it is one of the most respected stock exchanges in the world.
- Access to Capital: Investors with the acquisition of the NYSE would make up 40% of the world’s equity market.
- The Deutsche Boerse website is one of the highest traffic websites for exchanges, with an audience of 120 million investor viewers!
- No lock-up period required under German law
- No disclosure of major holdings’ capital movements required in the Entry Standard
- XETRA®– the electronic trading system of Deutsche Börse is a pioneer in Europe
- 254 international trading institutions admitted – more than 4,600 traders in 19 countries interlinked in a virtual listing and trading world
- More than 550 Depository programs and 9,000 shares from countries around the world are listed and traded on Deutsche Börse
FSE Listings Inc guarantees the success of your listing! www.fselistings.com
Contact us with your information!
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available
Contact Robert Russell or Mark Bragg today!