Is your company at risk of not meeting the requirements of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange or being Delisted from the JSE or AltX?
Don’t worry this isn’t the end of the world, and we have a solution for you which may turn-out better for your firm and shareholders in the long run versus listing on the JSE or ALTX… we are going to help you move your firm to the Frankfurt Stock Exchange within the next 4-5 weeks with a capital raising strategy to help your business once you are listed!
How can your firm obtain a listing on the Frankfurt Stock Market within only 4-5 weeks… because your firm has had over R6,600,000 (South African Rand) invested into it during its lifespan as a JSE or ALTx Public Company trading on a South African Stock Exchange, you have achieved the money-in or capital-in investment requirement for listing on the Frankfurt Exchange.
Why list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and why is it superior to the South African, Canadian and US alternatives?
- The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the world’s third largest trading center for securities and Germany’s largest exchange.
- German investors, both institutional and private, who have held back from investing for many years by government restraints and their own conservatism, are now actively searching for small to mid-size South African, U.S. and Canadian companies to invest in.
- With the FIFA World Cup coming to South Africa, you will be able to list your company in a market that caters to the audience of the games.
- Europeans like to invest historically in projects that are in Africa and South Africa, especially considering the affinity between the primary Deutsche market and South Africa
- The German Frankfurt Exchange has a primary market consisting of more than 100 million people, and has the fastest rate of growth and the highest income per head in the EU. (The JSE market population is less than a third of this market)
- European investors invest for the long term. And in most European countries there are major tax benefits for holding on to purchased stock for a certain amount of time as opposed to “dumping” it immediately into the market. The lack of investors that instantly sell a company’s stock allows for stability in stock price and opportunities for growth. Compared to the listing on other exchanges, such as the NASDAQ, OTC Bulletin Board, Canadian Venture Exchange (TSX) or the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in London, Frankfurt stands out because of the ease of entry, (Audited financials are not required), fast process and low annual fees.
- Today, with a total turnover of €5.2 trillion per year the Frankfurt Stock Exchange strengthens its position as the world’s 3rd largest trade-place for stocks and the world’s 2nd largest by market capitalization.
Don’t become concerned if it looks like you are dropping off from a JSE listing or ALTx listing, when you can reorganize your current South African listing in its current state for the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
If the €60,000 consulting fee is in access of the available capital within the company, consider merging with a firm that has the capital or discuss financing options with www.fselistings.com to establish the required funds. If you are interested in assistance in reorganizing your JSE or ALTx company to list on the Frankfurt Exchange, please contact email@example.com.
The process for going public is fast (3-5 weeks) and not subject to listing requirements and fees associated to your local markets, due to the organizational consulting by www.fselistings.com. Our reorganization plan will extinguish the local expenses and regulations and deliver the capital and liquidity your shareholders should have in Euro currency. By listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange using www.fselistings.com, you will have ongoing access to market professionals, IR companies, and institutional investors. Road shows within Europe are not only effective at assisting companies to raising 1 million euro to 10 million euro, but essential for the long-term liquidity of your company.
Taking a primary listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is an essential component to your companies success moving forward. www.fselistings.com is also associated to www.stockexchangelistings.com and www.otclistings.com which have an in depth network of companies and financers that can assist you to raise capital once you have dual listed into the other markets. Start with listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also be reached at any of the following numbers internationally:
27110836116 South Africa
020 8123 5719 United Kingdom
8175 3591 Hong Kong S.A.R., China
(22) 575 20 28 Switzerland
(02) 8006 9127 Australia
(914) 613-3889 United States
Send Your Company Details For A CALLBACK with Timeline And Qualifications Meeting By www.FSEListings.com:
Error: Contact form not found.