FSE Listings: Register a Company for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange with a Transfer Agent, Registrar, and Electronic Trading Shares, all in the Company Formation of the UK PLC
Most consultants push you to incorporate incorporate incorporate, but they don`t stop to think what you need to consider in the formation of your company for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Most Frankfurt Shells registered have limitations which would require the hassles of board meetings, resolutions, and additional due diligence fees to continue trading.
Register a business in the UK Market for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the easiest and fastest way to go public. Faster than US, Canadian, Australian, or other European jurisdictions, in addition, a considerable amount of the financing within the stock market comes from the UK and Germany within Europe. Thus, the two part incorporation in the UK and listing within Frankfurt increases the available capital.
Our corporate financial advisors registered within the UK and Ireland will create your Frankfurt Listings specific firm with:
– Articles of Incorporation
– Company Name Registration
– Company Registration with Company House UK
– Resolutions accepting the listing
– Resolutions for the issuance of shares
– Asset and corporate merger for shares
– SH01 Form filed
– Special provisions which will assist in running the public company
– Par value acceptable to the Frankfurt Exchange
– Required Capital Equity and issuance of shares for the Frankfurt Exchange
– Utilize the appropriate FSE Law’s and regulations
– Prepare the ISIN
– Register the firm (Register the company) with the Exchange
With all of the documentation prepared, your firm can list within 10 -15 days!
Contact FSE Listings at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +442032867779