Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings: Why list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange?
- More Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings than all the other exchanges in the world accept NYSE and NASDAQ, the current merger would increase that to the largest in the world
- No restrictions on shares, even for officers and insiders, thus ALL SHARES are free-trading.
- The marketing of shares and companies in Germany are allowed within the rules of BAFIN, which is a much more relaxed regulatory structure from the perspective the onus is on the investor and not as much the Issuer
- A prospectus is not required, and the minimum capital-in is only 500,000 euro
- There are no minimum percentage of free float shareholders
- An audit is not required on the First Quoation Board, and financials are only management prepared
- There is no Sarbanes-Oxley like the OTCBB or NASDAQ
- There are no regulatory approvals for news and acquisitions like the TSX or ASX, thus you can operate your mergers efficiently without delay
- The number of retail and instituitional investors within the exchange make it more liquid than all exchanges in the world, especially with the NYSE merger, with the exception of NASDAQ and NYSE at present
- Naked short selling is BANNED
- Listing a company can occur in 3-6 weeks, making it the fastest exchange to list on than any other public listing on an exchange
- On going costs are minimal, 5k euro per annum, with no quarterly requirements or costly exchange fees such as those at the OTCBB, TSX Venture, Hong Kong, BSE or ASX exchanges
- Companies can act as their own underwriter, thus public offerings can be done on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange without the cost of an underwriter
- Frankfurt is eligible for many countries retirement contributions, such as RRSP accounts in Canada, and it is one of the most respected stock exchanges in the world.
- Access to Capital: Investors with the acquisition of the NYSE would make up 40% of the world’s equity market.
- The Deutsche Boerse website is one of the highest traffic websites for exchanges, with an audience of 120 million investor viewers!
- No lock-up period required under German law
- No disclosure of major holdings’ capital movements required in the Entry Standard
- XETRA®– the electronic trading system of Deutsche Börse is a pioneer in Europe
- 254 international trading institutions admitted – more than 4,600 traders in 19 countries interlinked in a virtual listing and trading world
- More than 550 Depository programs and 9,000 shares from countries around the world are listed and traded on Deutsche Börse
Contact email@example.com to reach the world’s recognized leader in listing firms on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, the FSE Listings Consortium.
FSE Listings Inc guarantees the success of your listing! www.fselistings.com
Contact us with your information!
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available
Contact Robert Russell or Mark Bragg today!