This policy applies to personal information collected by TSXlistings.com and sets out how the company will safeguard your privacy.
In this policy, TSXlistings.com includes TSXlistings.com, Amalgamated Enterprises Inc, and its subsidiaries.
- We collect personal information directly from you and will have sought your consent to do this.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We use your personal information to provide you with financial products and services and to perform our regular and necessary business functions.
- We may disclose your personal information to organizations that carry out functions on our behalf and to other third parties where the product or service requires this disclosure.
- We may also share your personal information within TSXlistings.com and Amalgamated Enterprises inc and our joint venture partners to tell you about other products and services we offer.
- We do not sell your personal information to outside companies, but may use the information in relations to marketing products
Accessing Your Personal Information and Opting Out of Marketing
- You can opt out of receiving marketing material from us at any time;
TSXlistings.com uses Double opt-in to ensure everyone who is added to our mailing lists confirms that they want to be on the list.
In a single opt-in, people submit an e-mail address and ask (opt) for specific e-mails to be sent to them. The inherent issue with a single opt-in is that people might submit their name inadvertently, or someone may have submitted their name for them, against their wishes.
Double opt-in is an enhanced permission that tackles these issues.
With double opt-in, the submitted name is not immediately added to a mailing list. Instead, an e-mail is sent to the address, asking for confirmation that the e-mail address should indeed be added. If the recipient of the confirmation e-mail does nothing, the submitted address is taken off of any mailings. The name is only added to a distribution list if the recipient responds to the confirmation e-mail.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us you can write to us at: Info@tsxlistings.com
Additionally, our sites are not directed at children under the age of 13. We operate our sites in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/coppa.shtm) and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.