True Green Energy Group Corp.
Equity, ISIN CA8724191066, WKN A1C0MC, TGG
True Green Energy Group Corp ISIN CA8724191066, symbol TGG Listed On the Frankfurt Stock Exchange – Canadian Firms Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
Canadian firm, True Green Energy Group Corp ISIN CA8724191066, symbol TGG is among the list of new Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings in 2010.
True Green Energy Group Corp ISIN CA8724191066, symbol TGG was listed November 12th 2010 with symbol TGG.
If you are looking to list your firm on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, one should look at a reputable firm such as FSE Listings Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can list your firm in 3-6 weeks!
Why should you list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange? Other than the ability to raise money from a liquid market place, these are some other top reasons:
- Increased international exposure.
- Ability to raise equity capital in Europe and “Expand Your Market In Europe”
- Enhanced shareholder value.
- Increased shareholder breadth and market maker involvement for a future main board registration
- 254 international trading institutions admitted – more than 4,600 traders in 19 countries interlinked in a virtual listing and trading world
- Unsurpassed Liquidity
- More than 550 Depository programs and 9,000 shares from countries around the world
- are listed and traded on Deutsche Börse
- In the event of building an approved EU prospectus it’s a passport onto all of the other EU markets
- The Fastest Listing Process Worldwide
- Lowest Fees to Market Size comparison in the World
- Minimum reporting standards for Quotation Board companies until they have advanced to a mature entry standard level (More flexible than Sarbanes Oxley requirements in the US.)